Your building is complicated – from equipment management to HVAC systems to finding energy savings, there are a million things to keep track of, and a million things that can go wrong. Our new Issue Management tool makes it easier than ever to stay on top of it all, whether you’re at your desk or on the move. Let’s walk through it.
Never miss an issue.
The foundation of Issue Management in Aquicore supports creating alerts to flag building issues that occur – without involving your staff. Alert thresholds can be configured based on a specific value or a percentage based on the trailing 21-day average. Not only that – you can create alerts for electricity consumption as well as any type of utility data collected in the Aquicore platform, including water, gas, and steam.
Identify and respond to common issues with alerts from Aquicore:
- High peak demand: Spot and curb peak demand charges by configuring kilowatt thresholds, or use Aquicore’s Predicted Energy feature to get notified as soon as consumption falls out of the expected range.
- Leaking pipes: Monitoring the amount and rate of your building’s water consumption can help you uncover potential leaks. Use your building’s operating schedule to ensure that consumption is where it should be during working and non-working hours.
- Overheated server rooms: Faulty cooling units or overworked servers can be tracked via rising temperatures and increased humidity.
- Emergency equipment activated: Get notified whenever your emergency equipment, such as a sump pump, turns on to keep watch or take corrective action.
Develop the right notification system for your building.
Our machine learning algorithms automatically find and notify your team about issues related to building and equipment performance – but it’s up to you how and when you want to receive this information. Aquicore Issue Management lets you tailor alerts and escalations and integrates with systems you’re already using.
- Alert filters: Configure alerts against the entire building energy curve, or to include just a specific tenant. Only have the alert run during specific days and hours, or all the time.
- Customizable notifications: Receive the notification of an alert on the device that makes the most sense for your team. We support mobile app push notifications, email, and text message notifications. Choose to receive monthly, weekly, and daily reports so that you never miss an issue.
- Tailored escalation: Stay on the ball across your entire portfolio with configurable escalation policies that alert management whenever an alert goes unacknowledged.
- Collaboration: Our solution enables building teams to collaborate with each other on whatever device they choose so that issues are resolved quickly.
- Open platform: We integrate with best of class systems like iOffice and Angus to provide a seamless experience.
Get your team on board.
It’s easy for engineering teams to feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of alerts available for building operations – particularly when using a sophisticated tool like Aquicore. Help your team ease in by staggering the alert configuration for your building.
Take a look at how one team chose to gradually work up to daily alerts:
- Start with predictive band alerts to catch anomalies (2 weeks)
- Add in weekend alerts (during unoccupied hours) to keep a tight baseload (2 weeks)
- Add in “loose” weekday alerts to catch a bad start/shutdown time.
- Tighten weekday alerts to push team towards better operations.
- Sign up for Aquicore’s Optimal Start Time tool to help your team meet alert requirements.
Ready to get started?
Download the Aquicore Mobile app today and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing how your building is doing, whenever and wherever you are.