When you log onto Aquicore’s platform, you’re looking for particular information, and you want to see your data as quickly and easily as possible.
Our latest software update makes it easier for you to find exactly what you’re looking for with our new dynamic filtering tool and improved navigation.
Navigate Easily Through Our Updated Platform
We overhauled our navigation experience, from new icons to a new navigation bar. When you log on to Aquicore’s platform, you’ll see a few big changes.
- Control apps: The control apps configure account, building, and equipment settings. These are now separated from other apps. Click the bottom area to pop open the control apps section.
- Vertical sidebar: To more easily navigate through the site, our vertical sidebar replaces the horizontal tabs, which are now represented with an icon. Hover over the icon to see the page name.
- Building Selector: Working with a large portfolio?
- Hover over the building image to see its name.
- Click on the building image to see the most recent buildings viewed.
- Choose “Show More” to view the rest of the buildings in your portfolio.
Watch our short video to walk through these improvements!
Dynamic Filtering For Notifications & Meter Status
Our new Dynamic Filtering tool allows users to filter any list to identify the information they need easily. This tool is currently available on the notifications center and it’s coming soon to meter status and other lists.
To filter the results of your search:
1.Click “Add New Filter” button.
2.Select the type of filter you need.
3.Choose the specific type of item (e.g. report, alert, etc.).
4.Hit “Apply Filter” to view the results.
5. You can choose to add more filters to narrow your results even further.
It’s that simple!
This product update is part of our ongoing efforts to improve your user experience. Have a suggestion? Drop us a line so we know how to make your time with the product better.
Further information on these updates and FAQs can be found at support.aquicore.com.