Trial Terms of Service
Trial Terms of Service
These Trial Terms of Service (these “Trial Terms”) are a binding agreement between you (“Customer,” “you,” or “your”) and Aquicore, Inc., a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 401 9th Street NW, Suite 675, Washington, DC 20004 (“Aquicore,” “we,”, “our” or “us”). These Trial Terms govern your use on a trial basis (a “Trial”) of Aquicore’s Software as a Service offering in which we host our software for your use (the “Service”).
THESE TRIAL TERMS TAKE EFFECT WHEN YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AS PART OF A TRIAL (THE “EFFECTIVE DATE”). BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE AS PART OF A TRIAL, YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TRIAL TERMS; (B) REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, POWER, AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THESE TRIAL TERMS AND, IF ENTERING INTO THESE TRIAL TERMS FOR AN ORGANIZATION, THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT ORGANIZATION; AND (C) ACCEPT THESE TRIAL TERMS AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TRIAL TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TRIAL TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AS PART OF A TRIAL. YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE SERVICE AS PART OF A TRIAL IF YOU ARE A COMPETITOR OF AQUICORE, EXCEPT WITH OUR PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.
1. Free Trial Version. If you register for a free Trial offered by Aquicore, Aquicore will make the Service available to you on a temporary basis (the “Trial Version”) free of charge until the end of the free trial period for which you registered (the “Trial Period”). The Trial Version may be used only by you to review, evaluate and demonstrate the Service internally. The Trial Version may have limited features. The Trial Version may cease operating after the end of the Trial Period ends. You must stop use of the Service at the end of the Trial Period.
2. Restrictions. You shall not: (a) use the Trial Version of the Service for any commercial purposes whatsoever, including but not limited to training, application deployment or production purposes; (b) disclose the results of performance benchmarks obtained using the Trial Version of the Service to any third party without Aquicore’s prior written consent; (c) use the Trial Version other than for the sole purpose of determining whether to purchase access to the Service; or (d) access or use the Trial Version of the Service under more than one username.
3. No Warranty. THE TRIAL IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND AQUICORE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO (A) THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, SYSTEMS, NETWORKS OR ENVIRONMENTS; AND (B) MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AQUICORE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT AQUICORE WILL CORRECT ALL ERRORS IN THE SERVICE; (B) THE SERVICE WILL OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH YOUR DATA, OR WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, SYSTEMS, OR DATA; (C) YOUR DATA WILL BE SECURE OR NOT OTHERWISE LOST OR DAMAGED; AND (D) THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL YOU OBTAIN FROM AQUICORE UNDER THESE TRIAL TERMS, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AQUICORE DOES NOT CONTROL THE TRANSFER OF DATA OVER COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES, INCLUDING THE INTERNET, AND THAT THE SERVICE MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF SUCH COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES. AQUICORE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS. AQUICORE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY OF ANY DATA THAT YOU USE OR CREATE AS PART OF THE TRIAL. AQUICORE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THE SERVICE, OR ANY TRIAL VERSION THEREOF, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
4. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL AQUICORE BE LIABLE UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY: (A) CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, ENHANCED, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; (B) INCREASED COSTS, DIMINUTION IN VALUE OR LOST BUSINESS, PRODUCTION, REVENUES, OR PROFITS; (C) LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; (D) USE, INABILITY TO USE, LOSS, INTERRUPTION, DELAY OR RECOVERY OF ANY DATA, OR BREACH OF DATA OR SYSTEM SECURITY; OR (E) COST OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR SERVICES, IN EACH CASE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER AQUICORE WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES OR SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES WERE OTHERWISE FORESEEABLE. IN NO EVENT WILL AQUICORE’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY TRIAL OR THESE TRIAL TERMS UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE EXCEED ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100.00).
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Trial Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Delaware without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would require or permit the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Delaware. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to these Trial Terms or the rights granted hereunder will be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Delaware, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such suit, action, or proceeding.
These Trial Terms were last updated on November 6, 2020.